So today I thought I’d just do something fun. Just answer a bunch of question I looked up on the internet after watching a Connor Franta video named exactly what this post is called – That Type Of Person.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
1. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
Breakfast. Absolutely. You get to drink coffee then. Can’t miss that.
2. After you’ve eaten your bowl of cereal, do you drink the milk?
I may be the only one but no, I don’t drink it. I usually hand it over to my cats. They love it so I’m happy 🙂
3. CD’s, radio or phone?
I’m an overactive headphone user, and I’ve broken several ones cause I listen to a lot of music through my phone.
4. Are you a window person or an aisle person?
Like most finns, I love me a window seat.
5. Fold or crumple?
I actually realized I must be one of the few or the only one that actually takes the time to fold
6. Shampoo then body wash or body wash then shampoo?
Shampoo first, definitely.
7. Are you typically stressed or relaxed?
It’s a 50/50 situation
8. Patient or impatient?
I’d say I’m pretty patient, but if you’re testing me. Bitch, the consequences are all your fault.
9. Do you like to have a schedule or are you more go-with-the-flow?
I usually go with the flow. Things are more fun when they’re not planned out entirely.
10. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
That changed constantly. First I wanted to be a singer (even though I can’t sing for shit), then an english-teacher, then an office-person, then a journalist. Who knows, maybe one of those things will happen because I haven’t reached that point in life yet.
11. Prankster or not? Sadly not, because I’m always the one who gets pranked, haha.
12. Dressed up or dressed down? I have no fashion-sense and I know it so dressed down. All the time. #tomboylife
13. Favorite article of clothing? My football team hoodie from when I was 12. Yep, it still fits me.
14. If you could play an instrument, what would you play? I already know piano, guitar and violin but sometimes I wish I knew the drums better than just the basics. Which I’ve probably forgotten by now.
15. East Coast or West Coast? As a finn who’s always lived in the forest, I have no idea what this means, haha.
16. London or L.A.? London 100% – always wanted to go there since I was a little kid. I will not leave this earth until I do.
17. Favorite holiday? Christmas. Thats pretty much the only holiday my family celebrates properly aswell.
18. How big is your bed? Not at all. Just a typical one person bed. But comfy as hell, though.
19. Do you sleep with the doors open or closed? Closed. I absolutely hate it being open. Even just slightly open frustrates me more than it should.
20. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked out. With my restless turning during the night they would never stay tucked in so I don’t even bother
21. Have you ever stolen anything? When I was about 6, I had this rockcollection (just went outside and randomly selected rocks, basically) and my cousin that lived next door did it aswell. So this one time I stole this one white rock from her collection and replaced it with a look-a-like I found outside. She still doesn’t know til this day. I was totally a rebel.
22. Tattoos or piercings? I have pierced ears. But I don’t know if that counts. I’d like a tattoo though.
23. Do you smile in every photo? I don’t know how to smile. Usually looks so awkwardly fake in photos.
24. Have you ever peed in the woods? Even though, I live in a country where there’s forest everywhere you look, weirdly enough I’ve never done that. Unless the fact that my house is surrounded by forest and I’ve went to the bathroom in our house counts then yes, lots of times.
25. Concert or theme park? Theme park. Definitely theme park.
26. Music or books? I listen to a LOT of music… A lot.
27. Animated or reality? Well me having reality tv as a guilty pleasure, you can probably figure that one out.
28. Letter or email? Letters are always cool. Unless they’re bills.
29. What was your first concert? Probably some musicians making music for kids in pre-school if that counts, haha.
30. Do you own a record player? Partly. There’s one in my house.
31. Do you speak any different languages? I’m a language enthusiast and I live in a country that has two national languages. I speak Finnish, Swedish and English fluently and mediocre Estonian and taken courses in Russian, Italian, Spanish and French.
32. Sweet or savory? Savory. I get sick of sweet things pretty quickly.
33. Can you curl your tongue? Yeah I have a lot of weird talents that are good for nothing and I can also turn my tounge around.
34. Can you touch the tip of your tongue to your nose? This is one of those useless talents that I’d like to have but I don’t.
35. Can you whistle? Yes.
36. Have you ever won a spelling bee? No cause I don’t think we have those over here. But if we did, I think I could’ve kicked some ass, haha
37. Do you believe in ghosts? I’m gonna quote the Swedish YouTuber Clara Henry and say yes because all of us are energies in bodies and when the body dies, the energy has to find its way somewhere.
38. Do you believe in aliens? Also copying this Swedish YouTuber when I say that it’s very naive to actually believe that us humans are the only ones out in the gigantic universe. So yes.
Alright, there you go. Some more random things about me. And now, I challenge you, dear reader, to make one of these yourself. Just to figure out what type of person you are and if anyone can agree 🙂
Have a good day!
Inspired by this video: