First whole week of school is completed and I have mixed feelings about it. I’m exhausted and I don’t know how much longer I can last.
On one hand I really wanna finish what I’ve started, but on the other I don’t know if my body agrees. It would not be so bad but there has been something every day now for two weeks and I didn’t have much of a summer vacation either. And I have noticed that I’m physically pushing myself to the limit.
I wanted some kind of routine to my day but I know when something is too much. So I am longing for my next break – whenever that is.
Have a good day!
I am currently sitting here, going through my posts on this blog for the past months and just how unusually bad the content is. Reading through them you can clearly see how big my lack of motivation is. And that is the reality behind it. I am deleting those posts cause I feel like I need a refreshment, and I thought that’s what I was doing when I attempted to start that new blog, only to end up deleting it a week after because I was still drawn back here. So I came back. But now it feels like I need my inspiration and motivation back, cause they’ve gone somewhere.
I remember when I started this blog, I was doing it for me, because I love writing and I love the idea of an online journal that people all over the world could read. But mainly for myself to unleash my thoughts into the depths that is the internet. And I’ve been doing that for almost 2 years now. But what shocked me, a nobody from Finland, is that people are actually reading what I’m writing here. About my life. That’s what’s been the biggest surprise to me. But because I am such a nobody and the amount of people who have followed this blog went up so suddenly, it went to my head and I feel like I’ve lost my natural blogging way and instead I feel like I need to impress someone on my own damn blog. Which is ridiculous.
I want to go back to being me 100% because that’s why this blog was created in the first place. And I will go back to that, post by post.
Have a good day!
Last week was full of work, to do-lists and early mornings fueled by my good friend coffee. This week is no exception. And at the moment, there is no break in sight so I hope I can survive yet another busy week.
I got the spontaneous idea to pre-make myself some scones for tomorrow mornings breakfast so I have one less thing to worry about.
Okay, better go sleep now as my alarm is set on 6.20
Good night, world!
(if someone takes offense to this somehow – please don’t. this is done with clear and possibly a little childish humor. I’m not making fun of anyone in particular, just myself)
I should just go ahead and rename this 8 Reasons Why I Fail As A Girl cause being girly clearly wasn’t made for me. At least that’s what it seems like sometimes.
I have already made two posts about this topic, where I list 8 un-girly things about myself, and today I thought I’d do another one.
Click here if you feel like reading the previous post.
So without further ado, here are 8 (more) Un-Girly Confessions of mine.
- I don’t know the purpose of styling mousse. Or I’m probably just doing it wrong. Either way, I have not got the hang of it.
- I can’t gracefully apply nail polish. It always ends up looking really unprofessional and I always tend to forget to let it dry. Apparently it takes patience that I don’t have.
- I’ve never fan-girled over Harry Styles. Or any boy band whatsoever. I’ve heard how extreme that shit can get so no thanks!
- I don’t own an expensive purse. I’ve seen girls take Louis Vuitton bags to school. To school! Phew. Those things cost a fortune and I wouldn’t even dare to look at it cause it’s too expensive in my opinion. My current purse cost 30€ and I thought that was a lot already. Then again I don’t know if they have fake versions but still, what if it’s the real deal. I don’t wanna know.
- I don’t spend a lot of money on makeup. I’m very picky when it comes to it and I hate if I buy a wrong product that just stays hanging around
- Messy hair doesn’t look cute on me. I just end up looking like a horror-version of a komodor-dog, which I would imagine would look something like this:
- I’ve never worn fake lashes. Because they look like caterpillars and I would probably manage to poke my eye out.
- I REALLY don’t like iced coffee. I would call myself a classic coffee drinker, cause I like it simple. So I don’t understand why you would have to let it cool and put ice in it. I already shiver thinking about it.
There is another one of my weird lists. I wanted to bring back something from before because my blog has really been lacking ideas lately, but I thought I’d make another one of these because they are fun to look back on.
That’s all I have for today. Have a good day!
It is currently 23.10 here and I have an alarm for 6:15 tomorrow morning. I am not too excited about that.
In other words, my studies start tomorrow. And I am slightly nervous even if its still the same school. Everything is just gonna be so much different this year and I am not entirely sure how it all is gonna work. But time will tell I suppose.
I must say though that lately, I have not been feeling the best. I’m not down or anything, I just don’t feel so even with the world and my past days have not consisted of much at all so I am hoping to get back in some sort of routine now soon enough.
Okay I’ll stop rambling now.